Saturday, July 10, 2010

So today I yes, attended the VANS Warped tour. I'm gonna be honest, I was going only because The All American Rejects were performing and I become a huge groupie whenever I hear they reach MTL. Tyson Ritter's eyes are mesmerizing, his voice is incredible and he's ridiculously sexy playing the guitar. DAMN, i'm a sucker for musicians.

THANK YOU SANDRA.

ran into some new cities...

skater boys- into it (i've always had a crush on boys who skate)


every single boy, and i mean EVERY SINGLE BOY was in levi's cutoffs and camis (not complaining I think its a good look just seen way too mucho of it in one day)

lex met a boy...

so dirty

I SPOTTED BOOTY PRINTS

my man hit stage.


drooling.

loved what he was wearing-so different from all the others in skinnies

beautiful

cutie

THOSE EYES.





we are close

me and mike

and the rest of the boys.

HUNGRY.

Thank you lex for joining me on this HUMID day, I know you were on the verge of having "heat exhaustion", i'm still laughing!!! I am having so much trouble hearing myself speak, due from me being close to the speakers. Hopefully by tomorrow morning, my hearing is going to be back to normal. Overall, a good saturday afternoon in the city.