Thursday, February 3, 2011

Angela's World: Yes I.... (Open Diary)

Angela Simmons tweeted this from her blog yesterday...
SO INSPIRING and reminds us that its okay to feel imperfect.
Angela's World: Yes I.... (Open Diary)
:
"Yes.....I cry, yes I break out and get pimples, yes I have cellulite ,yes there are parts of my body i've been unsure about before .... I have worries, I've had my heart broken several times , I've been cheated on, I've been hurt, I've been torn down , I've been built up, I've lied, I learned , I've been lied to, I've made mistakes, I've walked away from what the in crowd said do, I've been scrutinized for it, I've been picked on, I've been praised, I've thought I'm fat...I've thought I'm not good enough.I guess that just makes me human .. wouldn't you say ?
Now what can you tell me about myself that I don't know ?"
When its all said and done.. I still love this girl. (Flaws and All)<3
As real as it gets (raw)
Angela S.